- 1 1098 ssa
- 2 COMPLETE W2 AND 1099 REPORTING FROM $1.25 TO $3.95 PER FORM
- 2.1 Activity based on a set of 25 employee forms & envelopes to file
- 2.2 For security purposes, you will need to create a new account on our eFiling servers to use our print, mail and e-file services. Charges on your credit card statement will read from *eFiling Plus.
- 2.3 Our IRS Approved Services Print, Mail and E-File Your W-2 & 1099 Forms!
The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) and Social Security Administration (SSA) require filers of 250 or more returns to file electronically (E-File). Account Ability creates transmittal files compliant with IRS Pub. 1220, SSA EFW2, SSA EFW2C, and Affordable Care Act (ACA) 1094-B, 1095-B, 1094-C, 1095-C Schemas and Business Rules.
Account Ability Creates the Transmittal Files — The Electronic Reporting Options dialog, shown above, interfaces with each file of Information Returns (1098, 1099, 3921, 3922, 5498, W-2G) and Annual Wage Reports (W-2, W-2C). Information Returns are reported in file specification IRSTAX; Annual Wage Reports are reported in file specification W2REPORT.
Combined Federal/State Filing Program — The IRS will forward Information Returns to participating states free of charge for approved filers. Separate reports to participating states are not necessary. Although not all Information Returns can be filed under this program, Account Ability automatically creates the appropriate reporting records for each approved filer. For more information, contact IRS at 304-263-8700 or see the Combined Fed/State Filing topic on our FAQ page.
Transmittal files, which can be appended at your option, are ultimately uploaded to IRS FIRE, SSA Business Services Online (SSA BSO), or Account Ability's optional E-File Service.
Account Ability Creates 1094/1095 ACA Transmittals — The XML Output Options dialog, shown below, interfaces with each file of Information Returns (1094-B, 1095-B, 1094-C, 1095-C). Transmittal files are ultimately manifested prior to uploading to the Affordable Care Act Information Returns (AIR) Program.
The Manifest Management and Testing dialog, shown below, manages all of your client's 1094/1095 submissions from a central window. This dialog provides a complete audit of each transmittal from manifesting to submission to completion.
IRS FIRE is an online reporting site for filers of Information Returns 1098, 1099, 3921, 3922, 5498 and W-2G that you access from Account Ability's Module menu. Once connected, a simple menu system guides you through the uploading of your IRSTAX transmittal.
SSA BSO is an online reporting site for filers of Annual Wage Reports W-2 and W-2c that you access from Account Ability's Module menu. Once connected, a simple menu system guides you through the uploading of your W2REPORT transmittal.
IRS AIR is an online reporting site for filers of ACA Forms 1094-B, 1095-B, 1094-C, 1095-C that you can easily access from Account Ability's Manifest Management and Testing dialog. Once connected, a simple menu system guides you through the uploading of ACA Original, Correction and Replacement transmittals.
Account Ability's Electronic Filing Service — Account Ability's E-File Service (EFILE) is an optional outsourcing service for users of Account Ability who would rather IDMS carry out the tasks related to registering, uploading, and verifying their electronic transmittal files. EFILE accepts both IRSTAX and W2REPORT transmittals. Each transmittal submitted to EFILE is encrypted and password protected for your protection. For pricing information, see the Order link on the menu.
COMPLETE W2 AND 1099 REPORTING FROM $1.25 TO $3.95 PER FORM
Click “Start Filing” and you will be taken to our secure filing center. It is free to create an account and enter or upload payer and recipient information. You will not be charged a penny until you officially submit your tax forms.
Simply upload your information from an Excel or CSV file or import from QuickBooks, for a quick setup. Payers, recipients, and filing information can also be directly entered through easy-to-use online data entry forms.
You decide which forms to submit, when. Add all your forms to the cart and check out once, or submit them in batches (by company, client or form type, for example).
We do everything else! We e-file your tax forms with the IRS/SSA and print and mail recipient copies. All your information is saved securely and available to access at any time.
eFiling Plus was established upon recognizing the continuous need for easier, more efficient and cost-effective methods to issue year-end W2 and 1099 forms. Throughout the course of issuing paper tax forms our developers noted first-hand the mindset of many frustrated businesses at tax time, including the pressures of cost, time constraints, and overall minutia…
With the goal of saving on the labor cost of printing, mailing and manually submitting tax forms to IRS, below are the common sectors that use eFiling Plus. We encourage everyone to switch to efiling their tax forms online through our secured website to get rid of the hassle and save more on cost!
Activity based on a set of 25 employee forms & envelopes to file
For security purposes, you will need to create a new account on our eFiling servers to use our print, mail and e-file services. Charges on your credit card statement will read from *eFiling Plus.
Our IRS Approved Services Print, Mail and E-File Your W-2 & 1099 Forms!
- We E-file your tax forms directly to the IRS (1099 forms) and/or SSA (Form W-2). In the middle of the busy tax-filing season, we are filing every day on an as needed basis.
- We offer an e-delivery service to recipients. If you choose to provide your recipients’ e-mail addresses (optional during import) and we will give them the option to access their tax forms immediately online via an emailed secure link. Their tax form information is available instantly after you check out and eliminates any waiting for tax forms to arrive in the mail!
- Unless they choose online access only, we print and mail your tax forms to the appropriate recipients. Your W2 & 1099 tax forms are sealed on high-security paper and delivered via United States Postal Service first-class mail.
- We alert you by means of email at each step of the way including:
- Your check out and your transaction is completed (receipt)
- Your recipient copies of tax forms are postmarked and mailed
- The IRS (Internal Revenue Service) or SSA (Social Security Administration) obtains your tax form filings
- If you provide recipient email addresses, eFiling Plus alerts recipients when their forms are accepted by the IRS or SSA.
- After filing, your tax form data is securely stored on our servers for easy access including print ready PDF versions any time for up to four years..