www.myhomedepotaccount.com – Account Access Credit Card Payment
- By using the Home Depot Account Access Credit Card Payment center, customers who have a Home Depot credit card can logon to make a payment and keep their account current
- The Home Depot online credit card center is usable by people who have both a Home Depot consumer credit card and a Home Depot commercial credit card
- All Home Depot credit cards come with a “hassle free” one year return period on all unopened items
Home Depot credit card holders can make a payment online towards their account, plus see the balance on their Home Depot credit card and other transactions. Both the Home Depot revolving credit card and the Home Depot commercial credit card have the option for customers to earn fuel points on every purchase they make and fuel discounts (when available in the customer’s area). All Home Depot credit cards are subject to credit approval, and depends on the applicant’s credit score. Customers can see if they prequalify for any Home Depot without taking a hit on their credit score.
My Home Depot Account Notes
- Every Home Depot credit card also offers special financing on all purchases of $299 or more
- For each credit card from Home Depot, there is a minimum interest charge of $2 per month unless the customer is under a special “no interest” period
- A must for consumers who frequent the Home Depot
What Are The Repayment Periods For Home Depot Credit Cards
The regular Home Depot consumer credit card has a 24 month financing option during special promotions, while the Home Depot project loan credit card has a credit limit of up to $55,000 and a repayment term of 84 months (plus a 6 month purchase window to make all purchases). A Home Depot revolving credit card has a 60 day payment period, as does the Home Depot Commercial Credit Card. Any questions in regards to the My Home Depot account service can be directed to 1-877-476-3860.
If you are considering projects for your home or business, then Home Depot credit cards may be the best choice for you. They are available for both consumer and commercials users. What’s more, the Home Depot consumer credit card also offers special financing. If you are looking forward to starting your business, home repair, you can apply for the Home Depot credit card right now.
Home Depot Credit Card Account Guide
Various credit cards are provided for customers, such as Consumer Credit Card, The Home Depot Project Loan, Commercial Revolving Charge Card, Commercial Account. You need to read different features carefully before applying for it online.
To apply for Home Depot credit card online,
- Visit www.myhomedepotaccount.com.
- Click on “Apply Now” button below the card icons.
- Input your personal information, financial information, security information. If you would like to manage your account online, please check the corresponding box and read important information carefully.
- Click on “continue” button to proceed.
- Follow the rest of the steps to finish the application process.
After applying for the credit card, you will enjoy the online account management, like viewing and checking balance online, making a payment and requesting a credit line increase. Above all, managing your Home Depot Credit Card means you can apply for a special type of home improvement loan – the Home Depot Project Loan for your home repairing or small business.
The Home Depot also has great customer service for different credit card customers.
- For consumer accounts, call 1-866-875-5488 in US and 1-800-747-3787 in Canada.
- For commercial accounts, call 1-866-875-5490 in US and 1-800-308-5080 in Canada.
- For Commercial Revolving Charge accounts, call 1-866-875-5489 in US and 1-800-668-5336 in Canada.
Ready with The Home Depot credit card? Get it or login at www.myhomedepotaccount.com.
Founded in 1978, The Home Depot is the second largest retailer in the United States with over 2,000 chain stores all over the world. For nine years, the Home Depot has been commented as “the most popular retailer” by Fortune magazine.