America Family Insurance – Quality Insurance Service
Posted by: Charles February 3, 2015 in Insurance
America Family Insurance (AFI) is a leading insurance company in the US. The company has been providing high-quality and reliable insurance service for over 80 years. Through its agents, AFI strives to meet the needs of its customers through a mix of insurance services ranging from home, life, auto, health, business, and retirement products. The company offers customers peace of mind through easy and convenient insurance.
The company’s growth can attributed to the solid reputation of its agents and the trust-based relationship it has nurtured with its customers. AFI has hundreds of independent agent contractors spread out across 19 states. These agents provide advisory services to customers and assist them signup for suitable insurance covers.
If you’re interested in joining American Family Insurance, you’ll be glad to know that the company offers quite a good number of benefits. Here is what you can expect to enjoy as a customer.
- Trusted Advisors
- Good customer service.
- Single Point of Contact
- bundled insurance package
- Excellent Claims Experiences
One of the best things that you can do as an AFI customer is to enrol for My Account at amfam.com. When you enrol, you will enjoy the ease and convenience of managing your bills and payments. You can also view your bills, make on-time payment or schedule recurring payments, view your payment history, and monitor the status of your claim. Also, you can lookup quotes and estimates and access support around the clock.
American Family offers simple and flexible payment method to pay your insurance policy. You can pay you bill one-time or setup recurring payments for your insurance. Let’s briefly look at some of the payments options you have.
- Automated Funds Transfer– when you sign up for an account at amfam.com, you can set up automated funds transfer whereby funds will be deducted from either your checking or savings account.
- Paynow – you can also use pay now, a simple and easy way to pay for your insurance policy. You don’t have to sign up or login to your account. You only need to click the pay bill directly from either your savings, or checking, or credit card account.
- Pay via phone – as a customer, you can conveniently pay your bill via the automated Pay by Phone system. You simply need to dial 1-866-424-8002 and follow the voice prompts. Phone payments are available 24/7 days a week.
- Pay via mail – lastly, you can also make insurance policy payment via mail. All you need to do is to detach the payment stub on your bill statement and send it along with your check or money order. If you don’t have the stub, write your account or policy number on the memo line of the check before mailing it.
Always pay your premiums on time to avoid late fees or penalty
Use Pay Now to pay for personal, business and farm & ranch policies
americanfamily insurance bill pay
American Family Home Insurance Login | Make a Payment
You can manage certain aspects of your American Family homeowners insurance plan 24/7 online (payments, claims, and more). There are several options available to pay your monthly premium (online, over the phone, through standard mail, etc.), payments can also be made on the website without logging in (step-by-step instructions are posted below). The American Family mobile app can also be used to view your policy, report a claim, make payments, and find a local agent. Use the links above to download the app to your iOS/Android mobile device.
Step 1 – Access your account by either entering your user details (ID and password) into the form on the homepage, or by going directly to the main sign-in page (click here).
Step 2 – Once on the login page, enter your user ID and password and then press ‘Log In.’
Step 1 – You can begin the account registration process by clicking the ‘Enroll9rsquo; link either on the homepage login form, or the main login page (as outlined below).
Step 2 – Select ‘Home9rsquo; from the list of policy types, and then click ‘Enroll Now.’
Step 3 – Once on the account creation page, enter your personal information into the input fields. Follow the on-screen instructions and provide policy/personal/user details as required.
Note: Press the ” button at the bottom of each section to move on to the next step.
Step 1 – On the homepage, click the ‘Pay Now’ button (as seen in the screenshot below).
Step 2 – A pop-up form will appear. Enter your policy billing number and ZIP code. Click the ‘Next9rsquo; button to continue. Enter your payment information, verify the details, and then confirm your payment to complete the process.
Step 1 – Go to this page. The online claim submission form is four steps long. You will need to have your policy number, personal information, and incident information on-hand in order to successfully submit your claim.
Note: Learn more about the home claims process on this page. You can also call 1-800-692-6326, or contact your local agent to initiate the claims process as well.