chase costco card
CHASE Bank - Credit Cards, Mortgage,.
chase costco credit card login
chase costco credit card login
Costco Capital One Credit Card
Chase Credit Cards Login - Secure User. Apply for Credit Cards - Credit Card.
- Chase Bank Credit Cards - Apply for yours.
Official website for Chase Bank. Credit cards, mortgage, personal and commercial banking, auto loans, investing, and more.
Chase Credit Card Login - Secure User.
Looking for a Chase Bank credit card? Compare offers and apply for one at CreditCards.com.
Secure Login | Access the Chase Credit Card login here. Secure user login to Chase Credit Card. To access the secure area for Chase Credit Card you must proceed to login.
A Complete Review of the Costco Anywhere Visa® Card by Citi
*Editorial Note : This content is not provided or commissioned by the credit card issuer. Any opinions, analyses, reviews or recommendations expressed in this article are those of the author’s alone, and may not have been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the credit card issuer. This site may be compensated through a credit card issuer partnership.
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on product links. For more information, please see our Advertiser Disclosure
The new Costco Anywhere Visa® Card by Citi has finally arrived. Ever since Costco ended its relationship with American Express last year, many loyal shoppers have been eagerly awaiting the release of this new credit card. The Costco Anywhere Visa Card is now accepting new applicants and the rewards and perks are better than ever!
There have been a lot of questions around the Costco Credit Card transition. But now that the shift is complete, cardholders can begin enjoying the great rewards and benefits of the Costco Anywhere Visa® Card by Citi.
If you are a previous account holder with the Costco Card from American Express, you should have already received your new Citi card in the mail. Now that the June 20 th transition date have arrived, you can activate your Citi Costco Card and begin using it for your everyday purchases.
The new Costco Anywhere Visa Credit Card comes with a very generous rewards program. Here are the details on the cash back you will earn:
- 4% cash back on eligible gas worldwide, including gas at Costco, for the first $7,000 per year and then 1% thereafter
- 3% cash back on restaurant and eligible travel purchases worldwide
- 2% cash back on all other purchases from Costco and Costco.com
- 1% cash back on all other purchases
If you're already a Costco Member, this credit also has no annual fee, so you can earn tons of cash back without having to pay a fee to earn rewards.
Costco customers are some of the most loyal shoppers in the country – and for good reason! While you do have to pay an annual membership fee, there’s no doubt that shopping at Costco can save you lots of money on groceries, household items, and much more.
With the Costco Anywhere Visa® Card, your Costco membership is more rewarding than ever. The Citi Costco Credit Card is the only card that offers 4% cash back on gas. Unlike most other gas rewards credit cards, you earn bonus cash back at gas stations worldwide, not just within the U.S.
The Costco Anywhere Visa Card offers 4% cash back on eligible gas worldwide.
This card also earns a generous 3% cash back at restaurants and eligible travel purchases, 2% cash back at Costco and Costco.com, and 1% back on everything else. These categories come with no limit on the amount of rewards you earn.
Cardholders will also enjoy an intro APR of 0% for 7 months. That makes this the perfect card for financing a big purchase and earning rewards at the same time. The ongoing APR for this card is a competitive 15.49% Variable.
This is a major improvement from the old TrueEarnings® Costco Card from American Express which only offered 3% cash back at U.S. gas stations with a $4,000 annual cap (then 1%).
Citi and Costco have worked to make the transition from the American Express Costco Card to the new Citi Costco Anywhere Visa as seamless as possible for existing cardholders. If you’re a former cardholder of the Costco Card from American Express, here are some quick facts that you may be curious about:
- You should now begin using your new Costco Anywhere Visa® Card by Citi
- The only action you need to take to phase out your old Costco Amex is to destroy your card and provide the new card information to any recipients of automatic payments on your account.
- Your account balance will automatically transfer from your Costco Amex to the new Citi Card
- Your old account will automatically be deactivated and closed down
- The rewards balance from your Costco Amex will be automatically transferred to your new card
- Citi won’t pull a credit report as part of the account transfer process
It’s no secret that being a Costco member comes with incredible perks and benefits. With the new Costco Anywhere Visa® Card by Citi, you now have the chance to earn more rewards than ever on all of your purchases.
By offering 4% cash back at gas stations worldwide, this credit card is an industry leader for gas rewards credit cards. You even earn unlimited 3% cash back on dining and travel, 2% on all Costco purchases, and 1% on everything else. When you top it off with other Citibank perks such as Citi® Private Pass, Extended warranties, plus damage and theft purchase protection, you'll see why so many Costco members are signing up for this card! Sign up today and start earning valuable cash rewards!
*Editorial Note: This content is not provided by Citibank. Any opinions, analyses, reviews or recommendations expressed in this article are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by Citibank.
*The content in this article is accurate at the publishing date, and may be subject to changes per the card issuer.
Did the length of your kid’s back to school shopping list surprise you? It’s no wonder, back to school and college spending ranks as the second biggest shopping season for.
Last year, consumers spent over $19 Billion on Valentine's day. Between all those flowers and chocolates there's an opportunity to earn a hefty amount of points, miles, or cash back.
February 9, 2017
Black Friday is just around the corner and many shoppers already keeping an eye out for this year's best deals. It's no secret that the day after Thanksgiving can be.
November 16, 2016
Sign up to receive a copy of our free ebook, The Ultimate Guide to Credit Cards. It will help you pick the perfect card!
Costco Now Takes Visa – And a New Costco Card from Citi
The big news this week is that Costco began its switchover to accepting all Visa debit and credit cards. For a long time now, Costco only accepted American Express credit cards and Visa and Mastercard debit cards.
Of course, many people had the AMEX Costco card–in fact, it was a huge percentage of their revenue and credit card portfolio.
To make a long story short, Citi outbid AMEX for the Costco account (and paid steeply). Not only that, they upped the card by adding 1% more cash bag than AMEX did.
Here’s the new earning structure:
The best part? It earns high cash back worldwide.
The earning structure is as follows:
- 4% cash back on eligible gas, including Costco
- 3% cash back on restaurant and eligible travel purchases
- 2% cash back on other purchases from Costco and Costco.com
- 1% cash back on all other purchases
What’s most intriguing about this is that Citi is allowing you to earn cash back on these categories… WORLDWIDE. That’s pretty huge. AMEX, for example, is notorious for only having their bonus categories work in the U.S. (on their proprietary cards, not their co-branded). So if you’re traveling abroad and swipe your Premier Rewards Gold at a supermarket, you won’t earn 3X Membership Rewards.
There always is one, isn’t there?
For me, it would be the Costco Cash Rewards structure.
As opposed to a regular cash back card where you can receive the cash back in statement credits or a check, you “Receive a [cash back] coupon annually in your February billing statement, then redeem it anytime before December 31 [of the same year]. Just visit a Costco warehouse to exchange your coupon for merchandise or cash.”
Let’s break that down:
- “Receive a [cash back] coupon annually…” — Practically, this probably means if you apply for the card today and start earning cash back, you’ll receive your coupon of cash back in February 2017, which expires Decemeber 31, 2017. This gives you almost 11 months to use the “coupon”.
- Most cash back dollars don’t expire.
- “Just visit a Costco warehouse…” – You need to go to a physical location to use that coupon for merchandise or cash.
- That doesn’t make much sense to me, but I guess someone who spends a lot of money at Costco and Costco Gas could make some worthwhile profit off of this.
- Why do I think Citi did this? Well, most people like to shop online and if you have to go into the store to redeem it and them come back to shop with it, chances are you’re going to forget or it’ll just expire and never be redeemed.
- The only upside is that those who religiously shop at Costco won’t forget because they’d want to use it at Costco anyways to offset their expenditures. That’s probably true.
If you’re looking for cold hard cash (back), you can do much better for some of the categories.
Let’s say that this card hard a straightforward cash back redemption like other products then it would outclass most cards in Gas, Travel and Restaurants. BUT, there is a convoluted earning structure for all categories.
The main sell of the card is earning Cash Back at big warehouse stores, like Costco (duh!). But you only earn 2X, all the time.
From now until the end of the calendar year, those with the Chase Freedom cards will earn 5X cash back per dollar at Costco and other warehouse stores like BJ’s and Sam’s Club.
Yes, there is a limit, but for your first $1,500 in Costco spending (if you can/will spend that much until December 31, 2016) you’d earn $75.00 cash back (or 7,500 Ultimate Rewards points if you prefer), as opposed to the $30 cash back you’d earn on $1,500 worth of purchases at Costco.
Now once that promotion ends (though it usually comes back during the third quarter, especially now that Costco takes Visa, which the Freedom is), you are better off using your Costco Visa–unless you hate the earning structure and redemption policy. In that case, go with the Citi double cash which will earn you 2X cash back per dollar.
- This card does not carry foreign transaction fees, which is unique for some cash back cards. If the Costco cash redemption option works for you, this could be a solid cash back option when traveling abroad (for dining and travel).
- You have to be an existing Costco member to apply for the card–the application will ask you for your membership number–that is the annual fee for the card, too.
- The 4% cash back on gas purchases (including Costco gas) is limited to the first $7,000 per year.
Click here to register your Chase Freedom Q3 bonus
Click here to apply for the Citi Costco Anywhere Visa.
Weigh the pros and cons, but I’d hold off applying for this card until January 1, 2017… At the earliest.