AARP Credit Card Payment, Login, and Customer Service Information
If you have the AARP credit card issued by Chase, you’ll find information below on how to pay your monthly bill online or by mail, or to reach Chase customer service for help with your account:
If you want to pay your AARP credit card bill by mail, the payment mailing address is:
AARP / Chase Cardmember Services
Palatine, IL 60094-4014
If you want to pay by phone, the Chase / AARP phone number to call is 1-800-436-7958. If you have other questions or are having trouble making a payment, the customer service phone number is 1-800-432-3117.
Credit One Bank® Platinum Visa® for Building Credit - See if you Pre-Qualify without harming your credit score. +This fully unsecured credit card with no deposit requirement can be helpful in growing or building credit. Your account activity will be reported monthly to all three major credit bureaus. +All the features you want in a credit card are included. Get 1% cash back on eligible purchases, take advantage of free online credit score tracking, and enjoy credit line increase opportunities. Terms apply.
Indigo® MasterCard® for Less than Perfect Credit Pre-qualify today without an impact on your credit score. Helping consumers with limited or damaged credit make a fresh start for over 12 years. Prior bankruptcy is OK. Account history is reported to the three major credit bureaus in the U.S.
DISCLOSURE: Credit Card Catalog is an independent, advertising-supported service. Credit card offers on this site may be from companies that compensate us for new customer acquisition. This compensation may impact the location and order in which these products appear. While Credit Card Catalog attempts to include a wide range of card offers, the site does not include the entire universe of available credit offers.
Note that opinions expressed here are from their respective authors alone, not from any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within any article.
www.getaarpcreditcard.com/dec – $200 Cash Bonus Chase AARP Credit Card
Get AARP Credit Card Dec
- Apply for the AARP Credit Card from Chase
The credit card application should only take a few minutes to complete and MOST applicants should receive a decision instantly. Each penny in Cash Back rewards earned is equal to 1 point and the more money spent the quicker the points add up (but on the flip side the larger the card holders monthly payment will be).
Why apply for the Chase AARP Credit Card?
- Offers a nice little 0% Intro APR PLUS a $200 cash bonus when the card holder spends $500 with the card in the first three months
- Members will earn 3% cash back on purchases at restaurants and gas stations
- All other purchases will earn 1% cash back
- No annual fee and reward points never expire
- The best thing about the Get AARP Credit Card DEC offer is the fact that there is not a limit to the amount of reward points a member can earn
- The $200 bonus offer will be provided in the form of 20,000 bonus points which then can be used to redeem for cash back or a statement credit
- Chase Bank USA, N.A. will automatically donate $0.10 for each purchase made at a restaurant with your AARP Credit Card from Chase to AARP Foundation, in support of Drive To End Hunger, up to a maximum of $1 million. Drive To End Hunger supports the hunger solutions of AARP Foundation, a leading charity dedicated to improving the life of vulnerable, low-income older adult
- Is there a minimum amount of points allowed to be redeemed? Yes. Chase AARP card members will need at least 2000 points in order to qualify for a redemption
Please note the 0% intro APR promo is good for the first 12 months and the card must be in good standing to earn reward points.
Any questions about the Get AARP Credit Card promotional offer can be directed to a customer care agent at 1-800-600-3286.
chase/aarp credit card
- Earn 3% cash back at restaurants and gas stations.
- Earn 1% cash back on all other purchases.
- No annual fee.
- 0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for 12 months.
© 2016 CreditIntro. All Rights Reserved.
Disclaimer: Content and opinions on this site are authors/editors' alone, not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airline, hotel chain, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. We attempt to keep the information found on this site as accurate as possible. If you find information that is incorrect or expired, please contact us immediately.