Choice Privileges Visa Signature Credit Card Review: 32,000 Bonus Points + $25 Statement Credit
Earn 32,000 bonus points for up to 4 free nights at more than 1,500 Choice Privileges locations + $25 Statement Credit after you spend $1,000 in purchases within a given 3 months with your new Choice Privileges® Visa Signature® Credit Card. Additionally, you can earn yourself an additional 8,000 bonus points each year for making a spend of $10,000 before the anniversary date.
You’ll earn 15 points per eligible $1 spent at over 4,200 Choice Privileges locations, 5 points per eligible $1 on additional Choice Privileges points or Choice Hotels gift card purchase, and 2 points per eligible $1 spent on everyday purchases. I find it attractive that there’s no annual fee as well. You will receive perks such as Elite Gold Status which gives you the ability to book free nights 50 days in advance instead of 30 days and receive 10% Elite points bonus for eligible stays.
Editor’s Note: The Choice Privilege credit card earns you 5 of the “15 points” you’re supposed to earn at Choice locations. The additional 10 points are through their loyalty membership program, so in actuality, it’s 5 points per dollar spent at their hotels. I recommend signing up for their loyalty program to take advantage of the 15 point offer.
Choice Privileges Visa Signature Credit Card Features:
- Earn 4 free nights at more than 1,500 Choice Privileges locations after your first purchase and Choice Privileges stay
- $25 Statement after first purchase
- Earn 15 points per eligible $1 spent at over 4,200 Choice Privileges locations
- Earn 5 points per eligible $1 on additional Choice Privileges points or Choice Hotels gift card purchase
- Earn 2 points per eligible $1 spent on everyday purchases
- EARN 8,000 ANNIVERSARY BONUS POINTS every year you spend $10,000 or more on purchases with your card by your account anniversary date
- Automatic Elite Gold Status
- No annual fee
How to Get Choice Privilege Bonus 32,000 Point + $25 CREDIT:
- Search for any hotel on https://www.choicehotels.com
- Make sure that where it says Special Rates, that you don’t change it.
- Select a room and click book
- Scroll down to where credit card information is on the “Mark a Reservation” page, and you should see this:
Editor’s Note: Now there is a direct link listed but it will not offer you the $25 Statement Credit.
- Generous Sign-Up Bonus
- Elite Gold Status
- Anniversary Bonus
- Easy to Earn Points
- Needs excellent credit score
- Point Value isn’t worth much
Get your hands on the Choice Privileges® Visa Signature® Credit Card and you can earn yourself 4 free nights (32,000 bonus points) after your making an eligible spend of $1000 within a given 90 days after your account activation. You will also earn 8,000 points after you spend $10,000 within a given whole calendar year. With up to 15 points per eligible dollar spent, it’s significantly easier to rack up bonus points for free nights.
Now unfortunately, this card does have a limiting factor when it comes to point earnings; most of the prominent points earned are from their hotel locations, and 2 points per dollar spent on everyday purchases gives a rewards value of 1.6% which, sad to say enough, makes this card a terrible daily personal card. I only recommend this card if you travel often or stay at Choice Privileges locations. The signup bonus is quite attractive and you will earn more bonuses and free nights if you stay at their locations. Now, it does offer elite gold status perks for those that are aiming to build their prestige status. If not, then don’t forget to check out our complete list of Credit Card Promotions today!
Chris provides our readers bank deals and credit card bonuses that will save them money. He is devoted to provided in-depth and accurate details to help readers maximize their money along their financial journey.
Chase Premier Plus Checking SM Get $300 when you open a new Chase Premier Plus Checking SM account and set up direct deposit.
Chase Total Checking® + Chase Savings SM Get a $200 bonus when you open a new Chase Total Checking ® account and set up direct deposit. Also get a $150 bonus when you open a new Chase Savings SM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 10 days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days.