www.wellsfargo.com/cardholders – Wells Fargo Financial National Bank
- Allows a customer to sign up for Wells Fargo credit card online services
- Administered by the Wells Fargo Financial National Bank
- Any questions about the site can be directed to 1-877-805-7744 Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Central Time
The Wells Fargo Card Holders service should only take a few minutes to sign up for and a customer will need an email address at the time of sign up. Customers will enjoy online only statements automatically for selected checking, savings, mortgage, and trust and managed investment accounts by Wells Fargo .
WF Card Holders online account services
- Make an online payment
- Enroll in paperless statements
- Change a payment due date
- Request a credit line increase
Wells Fargo online services not only saves the customer time it is also good for the environment as it reduces paper usage. Payments time frames depend on the method of payment and are as follows:
- Mailing payments: 7 to 10 days
- Wells Fargo Online payments paid using non-Wells Fargo bank accounts: 3 to 5 days
- Wells Fargo Online payments using a linked WF bank account: 1 business day
- Payment by phone: 1 business day
Based upon the above information it is recommended customer pay online with a registered Wells Fargo bank account. Wells Fargo will not be held accountable for any bill payment service other than Wells Fargo Online and will not be held responsible for the accuracy and timeliness of these non Wells Fargo online bill payments.
Other general Wells Fargo credit card notes
- New WF card customers will receive a bill no more than 45 days after the first charge
- For any unauthorized calls please call Wells Fargo immediately at 1-877-805-7744
- At this time Wells Fargo credit card customers are not allowed one time loans against the card
- Accounts in good standing will remain open for 18 months after their last one time payment
Wells Fargo is a multinational banking conglomerate and is based out of The City by the Bay aka Frisco aka the Paris of the West aka San Francisco, CA. The firm specializes in consumer and business banking to include credit cards, home loans and wealth management services.