- 1 Перевод: dime
- 2 dime a time credit
- 3 If you have 1 quarter 2 dimes 3 nickels and 4 pennies how many cents do you have?
- 4 How many times can you get sixty cents using 1 quarter in each and dimes and nickels?
- 5 The leading information resource for the entertainment industry
монета в десять центов
- "Well, you can still sing for me," said Bernie, "if I give you a dime."
- He'd run up another massive telephone bill and hadn't paid Betty a dime.
- In an era of corporate football with executive boxes, share-issues and hostile take-over bids, only a Scottish internationalist down on his luck could utter the immortal words, "Brother Can You Spare A Dime".
- He's a man who made a lot of money and never had a dime on him.
- My father was one of them, and when "Buddy Can You Spare a Dime?" topped what was then the hit parade, its lyrics summed up the poverty, dependence and despair of the millions of poor throughout the world.
- Whether it was the incentive of the dime or the desire to get it over, there was little hesitation this time, and her hand shot out imperiously at the end of it.
- We all knew how little and how vital a dime was.
- "JINKY CAN YOU SPARE A DIME."
- All she did was hold out her hand and say, Look, Ma, Bernie gave me another dime."
- The old man was begging him for a dime to buy a cup of coffee.
- "One thing we don't need in this subcontinent," Professor Rokeya Kabeer observed, "is spiritual guidance - we have gurus a dime a dozen."
- brother can you spare me a dime
- It cost me two years of impoverishment, spending every dime on legal fees.
LMBomber - программа для запоминания иностранных слов
dime a time credit
Skip driving and long lines in the store.
Online approvals processed.
Many payday loan lenders give loans to people with bad credit.
Lenders can deposit money directly to your bank account.
You may not need to leave your home to get a payday loan Skip the driving and long wait time.
We partner with 100+ approved lenders. We can get you connected with one of them!
When you are redirected to a lender’s website, review the lender’s terms and approve the terms if you are satisfied.
Are you experiencing money problems?
Do you just need a small advance against your pay to tide you over?
Do you need cash for an unexpected expense?
Then a payday loan can be the solution you are looking for.
What Are You Waiting For?
We pride ourselves on our speed to connect you with a lender. In most cases, submitting your information through our site may only take a few minutes of your time. After your information is submitted, you will be redirected to the lender’s website to review the terms of the loan, and if accepted, the funds will be deposited directly into your bank account!
Our service is completely FREE to you! Our company does not provide cash loans – we are here to connect you with 1 of our 100+ partnered lenders.
Short on cash? Caught between paychecks? We can help!
Searching for Loan Me A Dime. Cash Advance inside Quickly Occasion. Absolutely no Fax needed & Simply no Hassle. Fast Authorization. Use Today Now.
If you have 1 quarter 2 dimes 3 nickels and 4 pennies how many cents do you have?
How many times can you get sixty cents using 1 quarter in each and dimes and nickels?
The leading information resource for the entertainment industry
Find industry contacts & talent representation
Manage your photos, credits, & more
Showcase yourself on IMDb & Amazon
There was an error trying to load your rating for this title.
Some parts of this page won't work property. Please reload or try later.
We're both excited and terrified for the return of Pennywise in Stephen King's It. See which other movies and TV shows we're excited about this month.
Related lists from IMDb users
created 01 Aug 2012
created 30 Jan 2015
created 01 Jun 2015
created 9 months ago
created 4 months ago
Title: A Good Time for a Dime (1941)
Want to share IMDb's rating on your own site? Use the HTML below.
You must be a registered user to use the IMDb rating plugin.
Donald reads in his newspaper that eggs are really going up in value and the price is skyrocketing. Donald realizes that if he had some eggs, he would be quite the wealthy duck so he breaks. See full summary »
Donald owns a farm; he sings Old MacDonald while feeding the animals. He goes to milk Clementine the cow, but she's not in the barn: she's up a tree, nibbling on leaves. She floats down, . See full summary »
Donald is washing windows on a high-rise; Pluto is his assistant, hauling the rope for the platform and refilling buckets but mostly sleeping. And when things are finally going well, Donald. See full summary »
Donald and his nephews are the staff of a fire station. Huey, Dewey, and Louie, annoyed by Donald's snoring, ring the fire alarm. Soon, his bumbling sets the fire station itself on fire. . See full summary »
Donald is listening to a radio cooking program while mixing up a batch of waffles. But he's distracted and uses rubber cement instead of baking powder.
Hobo Donald steals dinner off Pegleg Pete's table. Pete gives Donald a stick of dynamite. Then he puts Donald to work chopping trees. To say Donald is an inept lumberjack is understating . See full summary »
Donald has to get up early, but everything seems to be working to keep him awake. His loudly ticking alarm clock resists several attempts to quiet it. Donald ultimately swallows it; the . See full summary »
Bellboy Donald's patience is seriously tested when Pegleg Pete and his son check in.
Private Donald Duck finally gets a chance to go up in the air, only to find he's less than enthusiastic for the real thing.
Donald is digging in his gold mine, mostly generic looking dark rocks, and being clumsy, to the great amusement of his burro, when he accidentally fills his cart with a load of pure gold. . See full summary »
Donald has to work hard to save his garden and price-winning melons from a hungry Gopher.
Inspired by a store display, Donald decides to "hunt" some wildlife with his camera. First, he encounters a too-friendly chipmunk, then a large group of shy animals, then some animals in a . See full summary »
Donald visits a penny arcade. He watches Daisy dance the Dance of the Seven Veils, but the light goes out for veil 5 and he misses the end. Then he tries a prize crane, to increasing frustration. Finally, an airplane ride goes wild when Donald tries to get some extra time. Written by Jon Reeves <[email protected];
This is a fun-filled cartoon that is classic Donald Duck. He visits a penny arcade and watches Daisy dance the Dance of the Seven Veils, mostly. He also gets into a love-hate relationship with a prize bin and the mechanical claw, and then gets the ride of his life in an airplane replica.